AXA Mansard strives to deepen insurance penetration; Start a personal insurance plan
Thursday, November 25, 2021 / 4:20 p.m. / By AXA Mansard / Header image credit: Working day
In line with the company’s strategy to deepen insurance penetration in the country, AXA Mansard Insurance plc, a member of the AXA Group and a global leader in insurance and asset management, announced the launch of his new personal insurance product called “No Yawa”.
“No Yawa” is a retail product that covers accidental death, medical costs and disability (total permanent, partial disability, total temporary). The product provides round-the-clock coverage for any accident suffered by the policyholder, regardless of their location, whether at home, in the office or at social gatherings.
“Yawa” is a colloquial name for “trouble” in Pidgin. This resonates across all socioeconomic classes, denoting a plan that covers any kind of problem – injury and accident that threatens ability and life.
Speaking of the product, Chief Actuary Mr. Jolaolu Fakoya declared, “Our goal is to give our clients the confidence to make their dreams come true without fear or worry.. Regardless of the type of injury suffered, “No Yawa” provides the coverage to ensure that our clients recover without the hassle of its financial burden..”
With convenience being one of AXA Mansard’s strengths, the company has made it possible to make premium payments through a range of licensed channels both physical and online such as:
- Any AXA Mansard branch or reception center.
- The company’s digital platforms – AXA Mansard website (www.axamansard.com) and Mobile Application – MyAXAPlus.
- The company’s telephone line – 0700 AXAMANSARD (0700 292 626 7273). Existing AXA Mansard customers can contact their account managers.
In his closing remarks, the general manager of the company, Mr. Kunle Ahmed said that âEven with the best precautions, accidents are a fact of life. At AXA Mansard, we care about people and what matters to them; this prompted us to develop this product to alleviate some of the financial burden resulting from accidents. We will continue to listen, research and develop innovative products that add value to our people..
AXA Mansard is registered as a composite company with the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM). The Company provides life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals and institutions across Nigeria, while also providing asset / investment management services, health insurance solutions and l administration of pension funds through its three subsidiaries – AXA Mansard Investments Limited, AXA Mansard Health Limited and AXA Mansard Pensions Limited respectively. The parent company was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in November 2009.
AXA Mansard improves its automobile claims process – launches its âClaims Fast-trackâ mobile application
2. AXA Mansard completes the reconstruction of the capital
3. AXA Mansard improves its online experience with its new chatbot, Nikki
4. AXA Mansard promotes a more sustainable lifestyle and celebrates Global CR Week
5. AXA Mansard wins the market leader award in the insurance sector
6. The AXA Mansard MyAXA Plus app emerges as the most innovative new digital app of the year
7. AXA Mansard Insurance Plc completes the reconstruction of its share capital; Full suspension lifted
8. AXA Mansard strengthens insurance penetration in Nigeria; Create a business opportunity
11. AXA Mansard wins the People First Organization and CEO Awards
12. AXA Mansard observes World Malaria Day; Launch a plan to fight malaria
13. AXA Mansard is changing the story of the insurance industry through innovation
14. AXA Mansard Insurance Plc records 56% growth in PAT in fiscal year 2020
15. AXA Mansard promotes SMEs in Nigeria; Launch of the business insurance plan
16. AXA Mansard empowers women business leaders
17. AXA Mansard wins the award for the best health insurance product 2021
18. AM Best confirms credit ratings of AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
19. AXA Mansard, Curacel Sponsors First-Ever Insurance and Technology Conference in Nigeria
AXA Mansard Insurance sells its retirement subsidiary